Black Obsidian Gua Sha
✧ Highly protective crystal
✧ Dissolves emotional blocks
✧ Clears your aura of negative energy
✧ Activates the Root chakra, grounding you and making you more connected to the Earth
Country of Origin: Brazil
The Gua Sha is used to activate the body’s natural healing abilities. Facially, the tool sculpts and tones, allowing inflammation to decrease and muscles to be be free from any tension. By increasing the circulation, using a Gua Sha sends nutrients to areas that may have been lacking due to blockage.
The Gua Sha can also be used on the body for a deeper massage. Organs, such as the kidneys, stomach, and liver, can also receive a great benefit, again by releasing toxins and allowing them to relax and receive nutrients.
What are the overall benefits or using a Gua Sha?
- It helps carry nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood to the skin and tissues
- It drains lymph fluid out of your cells, removing toxins and waste
- It helps release the skin from dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
- It helps speed up the healing process of breakouts and acne
How to use:
- Start at the center of the face, under the eyes, and cheekbones, moving out toward the hairline
- Move down towards the jawbone, starting at the center of the chin and moving out towards the bottom of the ear
- Finish by rolling down the sides of the neck, towards the center of the collarbone
- Use a damp cloth to wipe away any dirt, oil or skincare product
Consistency is key!